Life is hard. We don't have all the answers, but we're willing to explore together, and have fun while doing it!
Whether you are very young, or young at heart, there is a Faith Formation opportunity for everyone.
- Preschool - a place to explore, make new friends, and learn about God's love.
- K-Grade 5 follow the Rotation Model where Bible stories come alive through science, music, cooking, art, games, and multi-media stations.
- Middle and High School students explore topics and ideas related to the contemporary Christian teen.
- Two adult classes meet on Sunday mornings at the 9:30 a.m. hour late summer through late May. LifeSearch, which uses the Seasons of the Spirit curriculum, and the Adult Contemporary Conversations Class, where current events and pop culture are the backdrop for engaging topics and conversations.
- Bible and Brew gathers periodically at Hennigan's Restaurant for fellowship and informal discussion of Scripture.
- Messy Church - An inter-generational worship opportunity for families.